A ‘customer’ is anyone who receives any information from Toms Top Racing Tips, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through the monthly membership plan, Subscribing to our newsletter, receiving a free trial, or in any other dealings with Toms Top Racing Tips.
‘Services’ relates to any of the information we supply, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to, all information provided through the services referred to as monthly membership plan, Subscribing to our newsletter, receiving a free trial, or in any other dealings or communications with Toms Top Racing Tips.
As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialing or utilizing any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions Of Business’ as set out here:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any third party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
- Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of Toms Top Racing Tips – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business. We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
- Toms Top Racing Tips reserves the right to refuse membership to any Toms Top Racing Tips server where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
- Customers must be aware that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and Toms Top Racing Tips is not bound by any assurance that any profits will be achieved over any period of time. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion, and there are no guarantees to the likely outcome of any race that is run.
- Toms Top Racing Tips reserves the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and article within the members website. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a credit on a pro-rata basis which can be redeemed against other services offered by Toms Top Racing Tips.
- Toms Top Racing Tips reserves the right to replace service(s) at any time with equivalent services or services where at the sole discretion of Toms Top Racing Tips are deemed to improve existing services.
- In such circumstances where a service is removed and no alternative service is made available, a refund for any outstanding months of membership on a pro-rata basis will be given.